EnamoGrip® is a tough, moisture curing, two-component polyurethane enamel, which produces a uniquely hard and durable coating film. EnamoGrip® will demonstrate unsurpassed semi-gloss retention, colour-retention, graffiti-resistance, and chalk resistance, when utilized for exterior coating situations, and will provide outstanding resistance to water and humidity, stains, chemicals, and solvents, as well as tremendous scuff-, mar-, and impact-resistance.
- Self-leveling when applied, gives a glossy, smooth-finished surface appearance.
- Applied as a clear coat, or is tintable to any colour desired.
- Extremely tough, EnamoGrip® makes an excellent floor coating.
- Easily applied to steel, aluminum, concrete or wood.
- Exceptional graffiti-resistance.
- Submergible – water resistant
- 20+ year lifespan on roofing under normal conditions.
- Topcoat over RustGrip® when specific colour is needed, to give a long life to the surface, or to protect against water ponding.
- Applied over SuperTherm® to give the best possible protection for a substrate, or to protect against water ponding.
- Protects against UV, wear, weathering, and moisture penetration.
- Seals against breathing moisture/gases and protect against weathering and acid/solvent contact.
- Anti-graffiti protection for surfaces. Applied and cured, EnamoGrip® can resist the permanent damage of vandalism.
- Vehicle and equipment finishes.
- Flooring, especially when combined with anti-slip elements.
Although SuperTherm® can be applied by non-professionals, SC2 Trading recommends using a certified applicator. To get more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Surface must be clean and completely dry, with no loose debris or particles, rust, dirt, oil, films or residues of any kind. EnamoGrip® will cover previous coatings if they are fully adhered to the surface.
- Mechanically stir base.
- Mix curing agent into base and let sit for 30 minutes before applying.
- Airless or pot sprayed: tip size 0.66mm; apply in two coats.
- Roller: use ¼” nap commercial roller; apply in two coats.
- Brush: apply in two coats
- Add an additional coat for vertical surfaces
|Applied rate:||Metal: 6.13m2/liter
Concrete or wood: 2.45-3.68m2/liter
|Film thickness:||Wet: Metal – 0.127-0.176mm Wet: Concrete – 0.30-0.38mm
Dry: Metal – 0.051-0.076mm Dry: Concrete – 0.127-0.176mm
|Temperature:||10°C (50°F) – 38°C (100°F)
Colder temperatures will increase dry time.
|Dry times:||1 hour to touch.
4 hours to handle.
2 hours to recoat.
|Full cure:||4-5 days in warm temps.
7-10 days in cool temps.
|Precautions:||6-8 hour pot life
Strong odour during application and initial curing.
|-> Brochure English|
|-> Brochure Dutch|
|-> Brochure Deutsch|
|-> MSDS sheets|
|-> Tran Document|
|-> Tech Sheet & Application Data|
|-> Hydrostatic Preasure|
|-> Sterling Board|
|-> Vapor Transmission|
|-> Swimming Pool|
|-> Gold Certificate|