Lining Kote 6000® – Product Information
- Ultimate protection against greater than 25% concentrations of acids, bases, and solvents.
- Will withstand high heat temperatures up to 205°C (400°F)
- Applied over damp surfaces with no loss of adhesion.
- Tintable to whatever colour desired, curing with a smooth texture.
- Protection against constant exposure to solvents, acids, bases, and other corrosive chemicals.
- Specifically designed for interior use. Use for indoor metal surfaces that are exposed to constant water pooling or condensation.
- Flooring protection, as Lining-Kote 6000 is tough enough to withstand traffic.
- On concrete and steel whey tanks on hog farms to protect tanks from wear.
- Although Lining-Kote 6000 can be applied by non-professionals, Superior Products Europe recommends using a certified applicator.
- Surface must be clean and completely dry, with no loose debris or particles, rust, dirt, oil, films or residues of any kind. Lining-Kote 6000 will cover previous coatings if they are fully adhered to the surface.
- Mechanically stir base.
- Mix curing agent into base and let sit for 30 minutes before applying.
Airless or pot sprayed: tip size 0.60mm; apply in three coats.
Roller or brush: apply in four coats.
Add an additional coat for vertical surfaces.
|Film thickness:||Wet: 0.45mm Dry: 0.23mm|
|Temperature:||0°C (32°F) – 38°C (100°F).
Colder temperatures will increase dry time.
|Dry times:||4 hours to touch.
Minimum 12 hours to recoat.
|Full cure:||12 days before facing acids.|
|Precautions:||1 ½ hour pot life.|